Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alphabet Soup



My mom surprised me today by telling me we were going to Babies'R'Us to purchase the crib bedding I had registered for, for crib/baby #2. I was so excited! It was a combined gift from my parents, my grandparents, and two sets of aunts/uncles. If you ever read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Although the hand-me-down crib still needs a good scrub - especially between the spindles - we were antsy to try out the bedding when we got home to see how it all looked. The bedding will need to be washed before new baby can use it, anyway, so we weren't too worried. And Lily will enjoy romping around in there, trying it out, after she wakes up from her nap (funny how dust and pre-washing only seems to matter with a newborn).



Isn't it beautiful??



I bought the plate for the light switch myself while we were there ;)

2 comments :

Brent and Abigail said...

i love the crib/bedding! so cute. How are you feeling? just a few more weeks/days :)

Anonymous said...

That bedding is too cute! Love the red paint.